Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Soulless: Lawless Part 2, King Series Book 4 ~ T.M. Frazier










The finale to Bear and Thia's epic love story.



After the Cliffy in Lawless, I could not wait to get my hands on Soulless! And Holy WOW! I was not expecting some of the twists that happened. I was completely riveted to Thia and Bear’s story, but I will say this…..I still want more!!!

While King has my heart, Bear makes an excellent play for it. His devotion and love for Thia is all consuming. He would do anything for her, just as she would do for him.

Thia is a tough cookie and I love a strong female character. She can be strong but still need her man; and Thia needs Bear just as much and he needs her.

There are so many things I want to say, but can’t for risk of spoiling it for others. Soulless was exciting, angsty, amazingly written and overall fabulous read. Please give me more of these characters T.M!! That ending!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...