Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Mercy (Sin City Outlaws Book 2) ~ M.N. Forgy






 I’m an outlaw. I don’t fall in love and I sure as fuck don't run... Until Jillian McAdams.
I fell for a law abiding Sheriff, breaking my vows to my own club, and turning her against her family of blue.

An outlaw and a sheriff, it can only end in one way… Mayhem.

Now we both have to pay the ultimate price for betraying our families.
I swore to kill my brother, his allegiance sworn to another club, if I ever saw him again. 
Yet here I am running to him in hopes to save Jillian’s life…
We both will have to rewrite the rules we know to stay alive.
Even if it means we lose everything we had in doing so…

WOW!! I love Zeek! Mercy was intense and I couldn’t put it down. As much of an asshole that Zeek was trained, conditioned to be, there’s a good man in there. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a criminal, but he loves Jillian and would do anything for her.

When they go on the run, I knew they were going to go to Lip for help. I wasn’t sure of his reaction and I wasn’t sure if Jillian was every going to move past her anger. Zeek was put in a tough spot, but did what he had to do to protect Jillian.



Their love and passion are intense. As much as they shouldn’t be together, that pull between them is too fierce to ignore. I felt like I was on a roller coaster ride and not knowing what to expect next. I wanted to finish the book because I wanted to know what happened, but I wanted it to keep going because I love these characters.  













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...