Monday, November 13, 2017

The Outliers (The Outskirts Duet #2) ~ T.M. Frazier






Sensual. Heartbreaking. Passionate. Overwhelming. Maddening. 

That’s the love Finn and I share.
It's the kind you can never recover from. 
The kind you never WANT to recover from. 

That's why we'll do everything and anything to protect it. 

When my past chases me all the way to Outskirts, we have to make a choice. 
Let the lies destroy our chance at future together or...bury them deep in the swamp where they belong. 

Got a shovel?


I'm a big fan of T.M. Frazier's and this conclusion to the Outskirts duet just re-confirmed that. It was everything I was hoping for when the last book ended on that cliffy.

I didn't think I could love Finn more but I was wrong. His sexy, possessive and protective side have me swooning.  The need to protect Sawyer is fierce and I know Finn will do all in his power to keep her safe. 

"I love you. Fiercely. Possessively. Crazily. Always."

Sawyer is so much stronger than she gives herself credit for. With all the crap her father put her through and then to deal with the past following her, it would have broken a lesser woman. She continues to fight with the help of her family in the Outskirts. 

 I laughed, got choked up, and had to fan myself a few times while reading this. I loved this duet and T.M.'s writing. I couldn't put it down. I love Finn and Sawyer! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...