Saturday, January 24, 2015

RAW by Belle Aurora

Raw (RAW Family, #1)



    photo SamsBlurb_zps82400bdd.png
Growing up the way I did, you’d think I’d be more screwed up than what I actually am.

Soon as I turned sixteen, I left that bump in the road I called home and took my chances on the street.

Best decision I ever made.

Now, at the age of twenty six, I’m educated, employed and damn good at my job.

My friends have become my family. Like me, they know what it’s like to grow up unloved.

But the saying is true.

The world makes way for those who know where they are going.

That’s me.

I know where I’m going and I’ll get there eventually. On my own terms and at my own pace.

But then there’s him.

I feel his eyes on me. I see him hiding in plain sight. He watches me.

He makes me feel.

It’s unconventional.

But it’s real.

I’m sure you’re wondering how a person falls in love with their stalker.

So am I.

This isn’t a story.

This is my life.


 photo SamMyReview_zpscb7d2436.png



 photo 739207_zpsiiuytyo3.gif

Please let their be a second book.....Please!!

I cried and laughed and swooned. Ugh, I want more Twitch!!

 photo Twitch_zps8aa72c66.jpg

He's hot and sexy and tattooed and generous and totally f*%@ed up! He loves Lexi, in his own way and always takes care of her.... Not always in the right way, but he takes care of her none the less.

Lexi's got a good heart and works as a case worker. She loves her "kids" and tries to put them on the right path, even if that means getting them away from their parents.

Michael, one of her favorites ends up getting involved with Twitch after Lexi gets "involved" with Twitch. We can feel something big is about to happen.


RAW was ah-mah-zing!!! My emotions were on a roller coaster and I recommend this book regularly. I really hope and pray I'll get to see some more Twitch and that Lexi will too....
 photo SamanthaBCLips_zpse174179c.png










View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...