Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Confessions: The Princess, The Prick, and The Priest (Confessions #4) by Ella Frank



Everyone said our love wouldn’t work.
That it was too hard, too complicated, too messy.
Oh how I enjoy proving everyone wrong.
My men are smart, sexy, sophisticated—
and most of all, crazy about me.
The only problem is trying to explain
that to my big, opinionated Italian family.
But after all we’ve been through, we deserve a
happily ever after. And if there’s one
thing I know about my guys, they always
manage to have a few surprises up their sleeves.

Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2LWbQHs

Start the series with Confessions: Robbie today!
Amazon:http://amzn.to/2HdQ7IU



GAH! I just love these guys!! I mean they have totally captured and ran away with our hearts. This was the perfect ending to their story, but I wish it would have continued forever.

Robbie, Priest and Julien just work. As unconventional as their relationship might seem, it worked for them. Robbie was bright enough to breakthrough Julien and Priest's darkness. Robbie made the trifecta what it is. 

I may not have liked Priest in the beginning when we were introduced during Logan and Tate's story, but he is just wonderful. I have totally fallen for the overprotective, bossy, alpha male that he is. He is the glue and support that holds these three together. 

Julien is the love and passion. He is the calm in the storm. He balances Robbie and Priest when they go to their extremes. 

These are just perfect for each other and I cannot say enough amazing things about this book. I want more! ::sigh::






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...