Sunday, February 14, 2016

Undo Me (The Good Ol' Boys #3) ~ M. Robinson




I fell in love with her when I was seventeen.

She brought me to my knees when I was twenty.
I loved her against reason.
I loved her against hope.
I loved her against all odds.
Now she's back, a constant reminder of what I lost, what could have been.
I hate her. 
I resent her.
I still love her. 
Can I forgive her...
Will she be my end once again or my beginning?


I cannot begin to describe the roller coaster I was just on. I have tears in my eyes as I write this. The overwhelming love that Aubrey and Dylan had…..I just can’t get over all they went though. Their story gutted me.

I have completely fallen for Dylan-Fucking-McGraw. Yes, I know he is a fictional character, but I don’t care. I wish there were more men in the world like him. Yes, he’s an asshole, but he’s Aubrey’s asshole. But he’s also so much more. He’s a good man. A real man. One that I wish didn’t get his heart broken over and over and over again.

I was so angry for them. I was hurt for Aubrey and felt for her and Dylan, but anger coursed through my veins. All I wanted Aubrey to do was fight, get help, and see what she had in front of her. But she couldn’t…and for good reason. I get that and I can’t even imagine what she went through, but I just wanted so much for them. Dylan and Aubrey deserved a good life, because they were amazing people. It just breaks my heart that their chance was taken away. In a blink of an eye, everything changed.


I am so emotionally spent and exhausted. I felt like I went through all their turmoil and pain with them. M. Robinson did an amazing job of making you feel like you were a part of these character’s lives. To be inside their heads, know their feelings, their hurt and their pain. Dylan and Aubrey’s story is amazing. Make no mistake, its gut wrenching, but it is still amazing. Dylan has become my favorite Good ‘Ol Boy and has stolen mine and many other reader’s hearts. I thought I knew what to expect, but I really had no idea.

"You make life, Aubrey, it doesn't make you." ~Dylan












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...