Thursday, March 23, 2017

Animal (A Prisoned Spinoff Standalone) ~Marni Mann






Synopsis
I captured the guilty. Locked them inside our prison. Tortured their bodies and abused their minds. I had murdered hundreds. Never recognized one. Until her face. Until that scream. I was hired to take her life. But first, I had to figure out how she ruined mine.

Review
 photo silver 4.5 stars_zpschgwimf2.png
 photo 12864884_zps8tw6bi1k.gif  photo 702457_zpsmsk8n8x5.gif  photo 13394157_zps1vuzbeeg.gif


Yep! I think that about sums it up. LOL. 

Wow, just Wow! There were lots of twists in this book that I was not expecting and there were others I was secretly hoping would happen. Marni does a great job on taking you through another mind f*%k with Animal.

Beard...Oh Beard. That sexy, hot, dirty man. He was super yummy, but I knew something had scared him. Something fierce. The things that man can do with a flat iron....ouch! But I still liked him. I wanted him to find his peace. His mind was so warped, I wasn't sure if he would ever find it. 

Tye....Girl. While I understand certain motivating circumstances, the situation she finds herself in is just f*&ked! I could feel her love and sadness pouring out of my kindle. This girl was in some awful predicaments so I was hopeful she too would find something that made her happy, but not take her life. 

I know I have been very vague, but I don't want to give too much away. You just have to read this and go on the roller coaster ride too. Let me warn you, this is a dark, dirty, sexy and wild read. The gifs above say it all. Not for the faint at heart, but totally worth it!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...