Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Just One Chance (Oh Tequila Series Book 1) ~ C.A. Harms



GOODREADS



Tequila, you failed me.

You left me in a terrible haze, and I can’t find my god damn wallet.

Or my left shoe.

How the hell does one lose their shoe?

I have no f*cking clue.

All I know is that my night started out with one thing in mind…to have a little fun.

The problem with that? I can’t remember a damn thing, except one.


Morgan’s soft and needy moans. It’s a sound I will never forget, and just thinking about it makes my heart race and my pulse quicken. And I want to hear it over and over again…I crave it.

But Morgan’s a mystery. The harder I try, the more she resists. There’s one thing she doesn’t know about me though…I’m not one to give up.

I’ll play her game. I’ll let her think she’s won. But in the end, I will have her.

Because all I need is Just One Chance to prove she’s meant for me…

 
I don't know how she does it, but CA Harms comes up with relate-able and new story lines all the time. They suck you in and keep you interested, entertained and in love the whole time.Her characters are easy to fall for and completely lovable. 

Xavier is not the normal frat boy. Well I mean he's funny, hot and an athlete, but he's not the love 'em and leave 'em type. After just getting out of a relationship, Morgan was definitely not what he expected. His persistence with her stubbornness scored him major brownie points. His huge heart scored him even more.

Morgan is a touch nut to crack. She's always guarded and really stubborn...I think I mentioned that once before, but she really is. She doesn't think she can have a job, help her family. go to school and have a boyfriend at the same time. She sets herself up to bail or be alone even before she gives anything a change. Watching Xavier try to break down her walls was fun and exciting. 

Boys will be boys and people make mistakes, but I truly think these two are head over heels for each other. There is the saying that the people closest to you, hurt you the most. That's because we let them in. As much as Morgan fought to not let Xavier in, he was able to wiggle his way in with some tequila and persistence. I absolutely loved this book! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...