Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Forget Me Not (The Unforgettable Duet, #1) ~ Brooke Blaine




Three sugars, two creamers. 
That’s how you took your coffee every morning at Joe’s Grab ’N Go.
But you don’t remember that. 
You don’t remember anything. 
Anything, that is, except me…
That day…
And the tragedy that catapulted us together. 


This book was amazing! I absolutely loved Ollie and Reid's story....or the beginning of their story. Because I definitely need more of these two. They are just lovable and so much fun.

I instantly fell in love with Ollie. He's a sweet and sexy paramedic that has a huge heart. While his past influenced why he became a paramedic, he is nothing short of a hero. The tragedy that threw Reid and Ollie together is scary and heart wrenching. Emotional overload. 

Reid is so much more than what Ollie was lusting after. Watching the two of them grow close just melted my heart. Reid is adorable and sweet while trying to find his way. Unfolding pieces of his past tugged at my heart strings and made me hurt for him. I'm glad that Ollie was there to help him heal. This hit me right in the feels. 

I love Brooke's writing and her characters. I have been a fan for a while and this story did not disappoint. I did want to beat her with the ending that she gave us, but knowing I don't have to wait too long for the continuation of Ollie and Reid's story definitely helps. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...