Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hard (A Sexy Bastard Book) ~ Eve Jagger


 photo SamsBlurb_zpsl4wnhqzi.png
Strong. Arrogant. Hard. 

Ryder Cole is the King of Atlanta’s nightlife — and the one man who can erase my past.


I’m running from secrets that could destroy me and there’s no room in my life for someone like him: too damn cocky, and sexy as hell. I should keep my distance, but smart goes out the window the minute he looks my way. And when he puts his hands on me … A girl could forget her own name.



But what happens when the past catches up with me, and all the things I’m hiding from tear our lives apart again? I can’t keep running forever, and Ryder always wins.



He's not the kind of guy to let me go gently, Ryder will give it to me Hard.

 photo Review Tatto style_zps47rbtrmo.png

 photo red 5 star_zpswbhohhgy.png
 photo Hard _zpspmhcpmfs.jpg


Ryder Cole  is one scary, sexy man. At first you’re not sure if he really is a “good guy” and he will probably tell you he isn’t, but the truth is, he is the best for Cassie. All his hard edges and walls come down for her and she just gets under his skin. His past and things that Cassie is hiding could create a wedge between them, but I really want these two together.




Cassie is a beautiful, smart and sassy woman who just returned home from England. You know something happened to her in England, but we are left to make our own assumptions until about half way through the story. When I learned of all she went through, I was frustrated that she didn’t tell Ryder up front, but totally understood why.



When Cassie’s ex comes in to the picture, it could destroy what Ryder and Cassie have been building. Ryder and Cassie’s attraction has been electric from the beginning. With Cassie’s past rearing its ugly head, you can’t help but root for Ryder and hope that he can understand why Cassie was so humiliated and afraid to tell him what really happens.

I really hope we get to see more of these two ::hint hint:: or even more from the other characters. This story had a different spin on the underground boxing ring, gambling and club scene. Yes, it was boy meets girl, falls for each other type formula, but it was also different. I was kept on my toes and definitely hot and bothered by their steamy sex-capades. Loved, Loved this book. 
 photo Loved it_zpspvssu8ft.png
 photo Samanthas blueflower_zpsbjgmx2nb.png








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...