Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Story of Lansing Lotte (Legendary Rock Stars #2) ~ L.B. Dunbar


 photo Blurb Tattoo style_zpstg9aaquk.png
I get it. I’ve heard the jokes. My name sounds like some medieval character who was a hero. Hell, my best friend’s named Arturo King. Ring any medieval bells? But this is my story and I’m no hero. I also get the jokes. Lancelot is a play on the words lance and lot, and a lance refers to a sword, which is a euphemism for dick. What does a man do with his dick? He fucks. A lot. So if my name is Lansing Lotte, I must be “fucking lot.” Get it? Fucking a lot? Which I’m not saying I don’t, that’s not the point. Another reference to something sexual. Get my point? Huh, I made a punny. But again this is my story, and I haven’t done anything funny. In fact, I’ve killed three women, and only one of them I loved. Yeah, that’s right? Not laughing now. It’s not funny. And I’m definitely no fucking hero.

 photo Review Tatto style_zps47rbtrmo.png photo blueBC5stars_zpscd25f1b4.png

This is one emotional roller coaster!! Starting off with the MAJOR cliffy from the Legend of Arturo King, The Story of Lansing Lotte jumps right in where we left off. Guinie is in mourning, Lansing is still hoping for his one chance and Elaine completely takes advantage of a drunken Lansing, when he drinks himself into a stupor over Arturo’s accident and missing body.
 photo 702457_zpsmsk8n8x5.gif

Guinie is a mess and starts to latch on to Lansing. She knows he’s wanted her for a long time, but does she really care about him, or is she just lonely and lost?
Lansing, being the “hero” that he doesn’t want to admit, saves “3A” and her daughter Fleur from a fire in his building, and their once innocent flirting takes to new heights when he moves them in with him. Lila and Fleur are everything that Lansing needs, but doesn’t know it.

Sightings of Arturo are starting to happen, Ana is pushing Guinevere to move on from Arturo, no one can get in touch with Mure Lin, we are introduced to Perk’s new girl, Hollister, ::spoiler alert:: and Elaine is pregnant from the one night with Lansing. Whew!! Talk about a mouth full (that has two meanings hehehe)! 
 photo 10718859_zpszmvmaiyn.gif

I love the spin on the classic King Author, Lancelot and Guinevere love triangle, but I am so happy that L.B. Dunbar makes a happy ending for Lansing here. After he got his head out of his ass and realized all the chaos surrounding him, he finally put a stop to it. Lansing may have saved Lila and Fleur from the fire, but they saved Lasing from the drama and fire that he was in. 







 photo fan-fucking-tastic tattoo style_zpsvinhhtvn.png
 photo Samathas tree_zpshoxwebqb.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...