Monday, March 27, 2017

Wedlocked (Preslocke Book 3) ~ Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine



Add to GoodReads: https://goo.gl/WLH3bh


 photo Synopsis_zpshy1vcpnk.png

Because you have believed in them,
Celebrated with them,
Loved and encouraged them,
Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine invite you to join
Ace Samuel Locke
And
Dylan Prescott
Saturday the Twenty-Fourth of May
At Six-O’Clock in the Evening
The Grand Floridian Hotel
4406 Palm Way
Orlando, Florida

For Love, Laughter and Happily Ever After


 photo Review_zpseibjxw6t.png  photo 5 metalsilver stars_zpssk813gd5.png
Sigh! I love these two love birds. I could read about their romance and their friends all day. WedLocked was everything I wanted to see at the conclusion of this series. 

Ace and Dylan are sexy, sweet and totally head over heels in love. Brooke and Ella did a fabulous job with their story and I just can't say enough good things about it.

While there were some characters I still wanted to stab with a rusty spoon (Brenda...GAG!), I felt nothing but happiness and joy for Ace and Dylan. Their bachelor party was one of the most fun times I have read and I wished that I could have attended a party like that. Their wedding.... Absolutely Gorgeous!!

Loved, Loved, Loved this happy, sweet, sexy read. Just makes me smile from ear to ear. #LoveisLove








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...