Tuesday, March 17, 2015

JAX (Breaking The Declan Brothers, 1) ~ Kelly Gendron



 photo BlurbTattoostyle_zpsa78c0f50.png

Some boys can get rough, some don’t always listen when you tell them to stop, and some boys, they’re just monsters. You gotta be careful who you play with…” ~ Jax Declan


I’m a tease, always have been. In my teens, Jax Declan tried to warn me about staying away from the bad boys. The only boy I ever wanted was Jax. But, no matter how much I tried to play with him, he rejected me. 


I haven’t seen Jax Declan in years. A couple friends and I are going back to the Bayou for the summer. A little older now, and a bit wiser, I’ve decided that I’m going to find my teenage crush and I’m going to break him. This summer Jax Declan will play with me. 

But the closer I get and the more I learn about the reserved, discreet, and sexy Jax Declan. Well, I’m starting to think that Jax Declan might just be one of those bad boys he tried to warn me about all those years ago.

 photo ARC Received _zps5vlmpoig.jpg

 photo ReviewTattostyle_zps3ad7fce1.png  photo 4bluestars_zps1a55222a.png
4 Fast and Hard Stars!!!

Jax has wanted Emmie Rue for......well for a really long time. Always thinking he was too old for her, he waited and waited until she was 18. He was going to claim her as his own until tragedy stuck his family and he ended up having other priorities.

Emmie Rue always tried to use her beautiful body to get what she wants. Especially Jax Declan. After a prom incident where Emmie almost gets raped, the Declan brothers come to her rescue. Even though she is embarrassed after this incident, she still wants Jax bad, so her and her girls make a pact to go back to the Bayou to break the Declan Boys.

What Emmie doesn't realize is Jax is all man now and a dominant one at that. He likes it hard and fast. His way!!



This book was a quick, HOT read. a lot was pact into the story and we get glimpses of the other Declan boys, who are HOT, HOT, HOT. While there was drama, it was not overly emotional. I really enjoyed the story and especially the sexual tension 
(along with the sex ::Wink Wink::) 
I cannot wait for Slate. That is going to be an emotional roller coaster.


 photo Samanthas3Dlips_zps7452bb0d.png








View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...