Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Cash (Sexy Bastard #2) ~ Eve Jagger




The minute any woman walks into my bar, I can tell two things about her: what she wants to drink, and how she likes to f*ck.

I’m Cash: bartender at the hottest bar in Atlanta. I’ve got girls lining up around the block, and they all know the rules: no strings, no promises, and no morning-after snuggling. You want brunch? Call your sister. You want the best sex of your life? Call me. Or better yet, just drop by the bar anytime. Clothing optional.

There’s a reason they call me a sexy bastard. 
And yes, I really am that good.



 photo red 5 star_zpswbhohhgy.png


Eve Jagger does it again!! She sucks me right in with two fun, sassy and super sexy characters. I love Cash and Savy!!

Cash is a notorious “love ‘em and leave ‘em” type, which is all well and good, because after Savannah’s last relationship, she’s just looking for a guy to help her broken heart. Their friendship and quick wit quicvkly escalate to something more. Cash and Savy’s sexual chemistry is HOT, HOT, HOT!!



When it gets to the point where the innuendo’s and flirty just doesn’t do it anymore, Savy takes matters in to her own hands and gets what she wants…Cash. What she wasn’t ready for, was to believe that his demons were not things he wanted to lie to her about, but things he was ashamed of. His relationship with his parents sucked and he was just getting back in to his sisters good graces. Throw in a little of Savannah’s past and you have one cluster of drama.

Oh but the makeup sex is so, so good!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...