Sunday, January 10, 2016

Absolution ~ LP Lovell and Stevie J. Cole





Blurb
Evie 

All sins are equal in the eyes of God, but I'm not God. One sinner made me his sin, and I can't let men like him live. I want to kill them. Every. Last. One. 

Ezra James is no different. I was going to kill him, but then I found myself obsessed and possessed in the most reverent of ways. I became his sinner, and he became my sin, but the wages of sin is death, so I must kill him. 



Ezra 

The son of a whore, raised by criminals, molded to fit into a world without morals. I've never given a shit about anything until the night I watched a man drop dead at the feet of my little killer. She called to my depravity, and everything in me demanded that I take her, possess her, own her. Some monsters hide behind the faces of angels. 


Damned. Broken. Irredeemable. 


Through blood, absolution shall be found.

Review
**Warning: This book is very dark and twisted…..And I loved every moment of it**
I love it when the main characters of the story are both f*#$ed up and it’s not one trying to save the other from their demons. Evie and Ezra both have their own demons and their demons seem to be in love with each other. They feed off each other and cause wonderful suspense and drama.

From the moment I started this book, my jaw was on the floor. Evie and Ezra’s relationship is eccentric, to say the least. He loves to beat her and cause her pain and Evie relishes in it. She needs it to absolve her of her sins….murder. But she feels the people’s lives she ends are bad and they deserve to die. She lures these men who cheat on their wives or pay for prostitutes and kills them. When she starts falling for Ezra, her murderous ways change to gain his attention and at times are spurred on by jealousy. She begs for his punishment and her absolution.


Ezra can’t help but be excited by his little killer’s jealousy, but demands she understand that he will deal out his punishment when and as he sees fit. Ezra can’t get Evie out of his head and while he says he can’t love, we watch him fall for her. He realizes he would do anything for her and when Evie’s past rears its ugly head, he does just that. Ezra is definitely not your typical book boyfriend, but he is a f&*@ed up version of one.

This story is dark, twisted and erotic. Who knew bloodshed, murder and suspense could be written so well to label it as…..well….HOT?!? LP and Stevie “killed” it and rocked Evie and Ezra’s story!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...