Thursday, April 14, 2016

Clash ~ C.A. Harms

 photo Blurb Black Scratch_zpsljbvqx5c.png


It was time to fight back. 

Time to live. 


Too much of my life had already been taken from me by a man that should have protected me. At the hands of pure evil I have lived in fear. When most young women were learning to love, I was fighting to live. 


I had broken free of the hate. 



Finally getting the chance to feel what real love was, but with all good things, bad times seem to follow. At least for me it does. My name is Payton Walters and I refused to allow them anymore of my freedom. 


I will not fall… 


Not this time.


 photo Review Black Scratch_zpspsc2gzcp.png

 photo 4 metalsilver stars_zpsrqr9npjs.png


I don't even have to read the blurbs anymore. It's C.A. Harms. Intsa One-Click.

It amazes me when an author can write about a tragedy and really get in to the heads of the survivors. Because, that’s what Peyton is….a survivor.

For years she dealt with an abusive father after her mother left them and she just kept going. After one unforgivable night, Peyton runs to her best friend, Casey’s house, and her family takes her in. Her long time crush, Casey’s brother Dylan, becomes a protector and looks out for her as a brother would. But, Peyton wants Dylan to see her as more than a sister type.

 When Dylan finally comes to terms with his feelings, and not the sisterly type, it may be too late. There are other men interested in Peyton and how can she be so sure she should give her heart to him.

Just when everything is moving along nicely, there are some threats, twists and OMG moments that had me wanting to finish the book to see what happens. But at the same time, I wanted it to keep going because it was a great story. Completely love Dylan for standing by and supporting Peyton and totally proud of Peyton for being an awesome woman.

“He was and would forever be the glue holding me together. He’s my foundation, my solidity, my world. And he would never let me fall.”

 photo Samanthas Confessions Star_zpssyl4jwjs.png









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...