Saturday, May 12, 2018

El Pecador (El Santo Book 2) ~ M. Robinson




So here you are… 
Turning the pages, opening the next chapters of my life—wanting to know the next truths of my sins. As if the first half of my life wasn’t enough. 
You. Need. More. 
You want my redemption. 
My heart. My soul. 
Your happily ever after… 
You. Want. Answers. 
And I will grant you the very first one you’re dying to know. 


Why did I leave her?


So go ahead.
Turn the page. 
I dare you. 


You just might not like the answer. 
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

I'm coming down from this emotional roller coaster that this book put me on, trying to come up with words to express how I feel. I almost what to write my review in emojis since I think it might express my emotional state at this point. I mean. Wow.

The twists and turns constantly had me on the edge of my seat the entire read. I was in tears one minute, angry the next. The hate, love and devastation dripped off the pages. I hate Emilio myself. He destroyed these two and their entire worlds. Their relationship, irreparable. All I wanted was for Andromeda and Perseus to have their time together, but they kept destroying each other. 

All of these emotions....It was just that good. M's writing brings you in to the minds of the characters and had you feeling their love and pain. Oh my goodness, the pain. There was a ton of that, plus all the angst you could ever imagine. El Santo was raw, emotional, hot, gripping and one hell of a ride.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...