Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Quest of Perkins Vale (Legendary rock Stars #3) ~ LB Dunbar



 photo goodreads_zpsoy7n703h.png
 photo Synopsis_zpshy1vcpnk.png

I’m not sure I know what to think of the girl I’ve searched for since I was thirteen; she isn’t exactly how I remembered her.

I’m twenty-five, a guy and a virgin. Yep, you read that right; I’m still a virgin. Why you ask? Because I met the woman of my dreams when she was still a girl and I’ve been searching for her ever since we met. I’ve saved myself for her, as I believe she saved herself for me. Why again? Because I will love her, like she will love me, when we finally meet, again. I’d like to think it was that simple, but I don’t really know if she will love me. I only hope she will. If she doesn’t, she won’t be the right girl for me, because like I said, I’ve been saving myself for the woman of my dreams. I just don’t know where she is…but I won’t stop searching until I find her. That is my mission. My quest.
 photo Review_zpseibjxw6t.png  photo silver 4.5 stars_zpschgwimf2.png  photo Perkins Vale Meme_zps1wlvdllb.jpg



Sigh… Perkins and Hollister. Finally!! The mystery of who Perkins was saving himself for is finally here!!
Perkins is the sexy sweet drummer for the Nights. He’s the “Hands-Free Lover.” Perkins has been on a quest for 12 years look for the dark haired, grey-eyed girl he can’t forget. He’s saved himself for her in hopes that she has saved herself for him. When he runs in to this same girl years later in the woods, he vows to come back for her. Unfortunately, by the time he comes back, she is gone again. Now, he finds her at the benefit concert the night Arturo goes missing.
 photo sexy sweet_zps5poqdsif.png

Hollister is one kick-ass heroine. She has been though some difficult times and fate keeps leading her back to Perkins. While she is in denial, while they are spending more time together, that he is the same boy from the woods, she can’t help her attraction to him. Never before has Hollister wanted to give herself to someone. The men in her life have only taken, so these feelings scare her and make her run.




This was great fan-fiction of the quest of the Holy Grail. I loved how LB Dunbar was able to make it in to a love story of a woman who could overcome her past tragedies and an amazing, honest and good man that loves and protects her. I enjoyed this story because even though we see glimpses of the rest of the Nights crew and Arturo (queue dramatic music), the tale is all Perkins and Hollister’s. Really hits you right in the feels. Cannot wait for the story of Tristan Lyons!



Playlist
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...