Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Complicate Me (The Good Ol' Boys Series #1) ~ M. Robinson



Amazon US / UK


 photo Synopsis_zpshy1vcpnk.png
It was complicated, it was also just the beginning.

A decision.

A simple choice.
There is always that one moment in life where things could have been different. That one moment where you could have chosen a path that would lead you down a certain road. 
A different life. 
It was easier to pretend that we were still best friends, and that she was my girl and I was her boy. 
Pretending was better than knowing the truth...
I. Ruined. Us.
I had her. 
I lost her. 
I love her.
All I did was complicate us.




 photo Review_zpseibjxw6t.png  photo purple BC 5 stars_zpsnhaol5qf.png
I loved, loved, loved Complicate Me. This one hits you right in the Feels! Darn you M. Robinson and your fantastic characters. I could not put this one down and I could not stop the tears from falling….both sad and happy.

 photo Crying but trying not to_zpssqmbkcsq.gif

Best Friends for Life. We’ve all said it, but who can actually claim they have those friends that have lasted a life time. These Good Ol’ Boys do and that includes their half pint. Sigh

Lucas was an ass. He was immature, seduced by peer pressure and well, to be honest, a typical teenage boy. It was emotional watching him learn from his mistakes and grow up, but eventually he did just that… Grew up.

Alex, half-pint, held out for Lucas for-ev-er! She pined over him and wished she could be his girl. That he could be hers. When she finally gets tired of not having anyone (double standard alert) while all the guys get to have that companionship, she meets Cole.

I’ll be honest; I was Team Lucas all the way. Even when he was being an idiot, I realized that he was just over ruled by peer pressure, hormones and his own fears. Cole weired me out and always made Alex seem like a conquest in stead of a person. Had she not been such a challenge, would he have gone for her? Lucas always cared for her. Her, Alex, not the “prize” of Alex, but the person….even if he had a messed up way of showing it.

If you haven’t read this, you must “one-click” this now. I cannot wait to hear about all the Good Ol’ Boys. Those are some hot, sexy men with some fun ahead.

 photo Samanthas blueflower_zpsbjgmx2nb.png








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...