Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Screwed ~ Kendall Ryan





Purchase Links
Amazon US / UK


 photo Blurb Black Scratch_zpsljbvqx5c.png

I have one rule: Don’t shit where you eat.


Several of the women in the condo complex I own would love some one-on-one playtime, and why wouldn’t they? I’m young, fit, attractive, and loaded. Not to mention I’m packing a sizable bulge below the belt. It’s a combination that drops panties on a regular basis.

Yay, me, right?

But my cock, troublemaker that he is, has been confined to my trousers by my business partner. A concession I agreed to, and one that’s never been hard to enforce until Emery moves in across the hall. She’s smart, young, determined, and sexy as hell. I want a taste. I won’t stop until I’m buried deep inside the succulent new-in-town brunette.

After being warned about my past, she does her best to steer clear, but I’m about to show her that underneath it all, I’m a guy with a heart of gold and a cock of steel.

My name is Hayden Oliver, and this is my story.

 photo Review Black Scratch_zpspsc2gzcp.png

Let me just say, Hayden Oliver is hot, sexy and a lot sweeter than he would let on. He’s super thoughtful and romantic, but that is all over shadowed by his fears from a troubled past with a current tenet in the building he owns.

Enter Emery. She’s smart, sassy and has completely sworn off men. So what if Hayden boasts to be packing a 9 incher. I mean, we heard such great things from Roxy (can you hear the sarcasm?), so why would we want anything to do with him, right?


When Hayden makes it a point to just be friends, Emery lets down her guard and they start to hang out…. A lot. They have inside jokes and get to know each other, but Hayden won’t let Emery in to why he has become a man-whore, until its possibly too late.

Screwed is sweet, sexy and a lot of fun. I really enjoyed these two and their sexual tension. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...