Monday, June 27, 2016

Jackson (Sexy Bastard #4) ~ Eve Jagger

Jackson (Sexy Bastard #4)



I thought I knew what I wanted.

The perfect life, the perfect wife.

And then I met Skylar.

Turns out what I wanted wasn't what I needed.

She's spontaneous, beautifully chaotic. She's an irresistible storm about to let loose. She dances like a firecracker and finds the sexiest ways to get in trouble. She breaks into buildings and knows all of Atlanta's best taco trucks. She doesn't check the boxes on my list--she blows my list out of the water.

I thought I knew what I wanted, but now all I want is her.


But our lives are so different. She's chasing adventure and determined to never settle down. I'm climbing the ladder to success, setting the groundwork for my ambition and the family that I hope to build. When our worlds come together, will they fit together or will they clash?



 photo 5 metalsilver stars_zpssk813gd5.png
First I must say….Holy Hotness Batman! I knew Jackson was going to be scorching, but his and Skylar’s chemistry is off the charts! Wow. I could not get enough of these two and I love how all the sexy bastards made appearances in this story.

 photo 9618375_zpsp4s06ekb.gif

Jackson is calculated, head strong and determined. He plans everything out, even a checklist about what attributes his future wife should have. He doesn’t stray outside the lines and he is extremely focused on his job. That is until Skylar knocks him for a loop.

Skylar is smart, sassy and a complete wild card. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is not ready to settle or slow down. Commitment makes her run in the other direction due to her shattered heart. She just wants to live life and have a good time.

While Jackson and Skylar’s “relationship” starts out in an interesting place, they quickly realize they can’t get enough of each other. It’s exciting, thrilling and scary as hell. I didn’t know if they would spontaneously combust or sabotage their own budding relationship due to their fears. Skylar doesn’t fit in to Jackson’s mold of what his future wife would be and Jackson makes Skylar feels things she swore off after her last failed relationship.

Eve did a fantastic job with Jackson and Skylar’s characters. I wanted to reach in and smack them a couple times so they could get their heads on straight. The sexy bastards and their ladies brought Skylar into the fold, which was hard for Skylar to accept and it just shows what an amazing family these friends have become. I loved Jackson and Skylar’s story and cannot wait for the next Sexy Bastard!
 photo Samanthas3Dlips_zps7452bb0d.png












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...