Sunday, September 25, 2016

Chandler ~ Laurelin Paige






I'm good in a boardroom, but I’m better in the bedroom. Much better. I can charm the skirt off any woman in one encounter. I'll even give her an orgasm before I put her in a cab. Or three. No more or she’ll start making plans for the future and I'm not into that.


Or I wasn’t until Genevieve Fasbender. She's the first woman in five years that I want to spend the whole night with. And she's the first woman who’s told me I'm not what she wants in a lover, even after multiple O’s. She’s brash and bold and stubborn as hell, and she doesn’t believe it’s possible to satisfy her.

But I’m up for the challenge.

And after an incident in my brother’s office closeta downright dirty incidentI think I’m just the guy to deliver.

Genevieve Fasbender will never know what’s coming.


 photo 4 metalsilver stars_zpsrqr9npjs.png
I really enjoyed meeting the younger Pierce. He was a bit of a playboy, no repeats, no sleep overs, but that’s because he’s prone to fall in love. He is definitely a giver and his reputation precedes him.  This playboy persona he has created has made it difficult for others to see how smart and creative Chandler really is. He is constantly battling to come out from his brother, Hudon’s shadow as well. When meeting Genevive, he is instantly attracted and enthralled with her. As they get to know each other, he sees that Genny has similar obstacles to overcome and maybe, just maybe they can help each other.

Genevive is smart and beautiful, yet her father can’t seem to get past that she is a woman and doesn’t seem interested in any of her ideas. In her mind, getting in to bed with Chandler Pierce would be sticking it to her father. She can’t get Chandler out of her head as hard as she may try, but he is a complete distraction from the career she has worked so hard for. She can’t do this, not now.

Some of the Pierce enemies return and things are definitely not all they seem to be. There are misunderstandings, deception, trust issues and a lot of yummy, dominate sex scenes. Talk about a fun roller coaster ride of emotions! Chandler was really well written and kept me wanting to know what would happen next!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...