Monday, September 26, 2016

Jagger (Broken Doll#2) ~Heather C. Leigh





I sell drugs. Heroin to be specific. And I'm fucking good at my job. Enough to fight my way to the top, controlling all of Austin's supply.

So what if I had to kill the previous boss to do it. I do what has to be done. Never cared about consequences because I never had anything to lose.

Until I met Miri. My doll. She's my weakness and somehow, my enemies found out about her.

If they hurt her, they will regret the day they ever heard my name. Boss. They call me Boss for a reason. What I say goes, including the price on the heads of anyone who dares to fuck with what belongs to me.

 photo 5 metalgold stars_zpspm2epe1k.png

Jagger was just AWESOME! I loved this book. Not only do I get more of Miri and Jagger, there was some serious action and adventure in this book.
I am so flipping proud of Miri. Not only did she grow some major balls, but she was so freaking strong. She held on to hope, when there were times I didn’t think there was a way she would get back to Jag. She was motivating and inspiring and man, that woman never gave up!

If I didn’t love Jag before, I wouldn’t have had a chance after this book! Holy Hell. Not only is he sexy, fierce and scary, but he’s sweet, caring and absolutely in love with Miri. He worships the ground she walks on and it eats him alive that he can’t find her or get to her. But he never stops. His thirst for revenge is overwhelming and his love for Miri will survive anything…even possibly death.

I can’t say enough about Jagger. The suspense, the action, the dark places Heather took us too. I absolutely loved it!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...