Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Just A Number ~ Fifi Flowers



add-to-goodreads-button31



Not looking for love.


No details.

Follow rules and restrictions.

Only fun. No feelings.

Forever--not an option.

Simple Flings.

They were all just a number.

Dash Oliver and Willow Dane both shared the same philosophy.

That is, until a merger of sorts.

Thrown together by fate or serendipity, was their connection... their chemistry... their compatibility enough to convince them that their rules were made to be broken and that they belonged together?


This was a sweet, quick read. After reading this I definitely wanted to start doing yoga. I mean, a hot, sexy and smart male yoga instructor, who wouldn’t want to? Dash is not what I was expecting, but was pleasantly surprised. When he reveals his other profession, I was definitely shocked.

Willow is a strong business woman and very forward when she’s drinking. Fortunately for her, she is able to get away when some stress comes up at work and meets the sexy yoga instructor, who she doesn’t remember meeting before, but can’t keep her eyes off of him during yoga class.

Dane and Willow can’t keep their hands off each other and they definitely had chemistry. While I enjoyed the story, I couldn’t really connect with the characters. The characters didn’t interact verbally as much as I would have liked, except towards the end of the book. During those exchanges is where I really enjoyed these two. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...