Sunday, March 20, 2016

Knox (Sexy Bastard) ~ Eve Jagger






Blurb

Sexy. Famous. A player on and off the field.
Cooper Knox has a body built for sex and sin, and he's my dirty little secret.

He was supposed to be a one-night stand - but now he’s back in town, and he’s going to find out the truth.

I’m his best friend’s little sister: off-limits and totally out of his league.

We swore we’d stay away from each other.
Our secret could destroy everything.
But Knox always gets what he wants.

And he wants me


Review
I love me some sexy baseball players and Knox does not disappoint. As much as it sucked that Knox was traded, I’m actually happier that he ends up being a Brave….and so are his friends. It’s like a coming home for him and now he can spend more time with Shelby if he can find her again.

When Cooper Knox finds out who Shelby really is, man does that throw him for a loop! And Shelby, thinking that she won’t be seeing Knox again for a while, gets a big surprise when she realizes he will be very much around.

Shelby and Cooper’s chemistry is off the charts. Why they try to stay away from each other may look good on paper, but it doesn’t take long for them to say “consequences be damned!” Shelby is one awesome chick; smart, sexy and witty. How could Knox possibly stay away? The problem is if Jackson, Shelby’s older brother and Knox’s best friend, finds out.


I don’t want to give too much away, but I loved Shelby and Knox’s story. It also gives us a chance to see the other Sexy Bastards again and what’s going on with the whole gang. I need to know more about Jackson though. I hope his story is next (Hint Hint).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...