Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Prisoned: A Dark Twisted Erotic Standalone by Marni Mann




When I opened my eyes, I was in a cell, my body covered in bruises.


Not a jail.



I’d been kidnapped and imprisoned.



I wasn’t alone. I shared the cell with Garin Woods, the man I’d loved since I was a kid.



The man I couldn’t be with because of the secret. A man who would kill me if he found out what that secret was.



Someone wanted to torture me.



Torture us.



One of us deserved it.



It wasn’t Garin.





 Holy crap!! The whole time I was asking, what’s the secret? What’s going on? Will someone tell me the secret? AARRRRGGGHHH!!

Man, was this book was a mind f*%k. I had my suspicions on what was going on, but I was still surprised by some of the twists Marni threw in. Well done.
 photo 12864884_zps8tw6bi1k.gif
I knew there was something Kyle was hiding and I was dying to know what it was. I could not put this book down and there were times I wasn’t sure how much Garin knew…or didn’t know for that matter.
The torture, the cell, all that Kyle and Garin went through in that cell, along with how they grew up, broke my heart. The thought of them never getting out alive was very real. The torture of their captors was disgusting and downright terrifying. But being in that cell brought the two closer together.
 photo 13394157_zps1vuzbeeg.gif

This book made me say “What the f*&k!” several times. The angst, anticipation and suspense kept me up way past my bedtime because I had to know what happened next. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...