Thursday, July 21, 2016

Bossman ~ Vi Keeland






The first time I met Chase Parker, I didn't exactly make a good impression.

I was hiding in the bathroom hallway of a restaurant, leaving a message for my best friend to save me from my awful date.

He overheard and told me I was a bitch, then proceeded to offer me some dating advice.

So I told him to mind his own damn businesshis own tall, gorgeous, full-of-himself damn businessand went back to my miserable date.

When he walked by my table, he smirked, and I watched his arrogant, sexy ass walk back to his date.

I couldn't help but sneak hidden glances at the condescending jerk on the other side of the room. Of course, he caught me on more than one occasion, and winked.

When the gorgeous stranger and his equally hot date suddenly appeared at our table, I thought he was going to rat me out.

But instead, he pretended we knew each other and joined ustelling elaborate, embarrassing stories about our fake childhood.

My date suddenly went from boring to bizarrely exciting.

When it was over and we parted ways, I thought about him more than I would ever admit, even though I knew I'd never see him again.

I mean, what were the chances I'd run into him again in a city with eight million people?Then again...

What were the chances a month later he'd wind up being my new sexy boss?


Bossman was super sexy and fun. I loved all the stories that Chase came up with, from their first meeting at the restaurant. These characters are funny, witty and smart. And of course HOT!

Reese is the smart, sexy and witty heroine that doesn’t have the best track record with men. After meeting Chase at the restaurant and their impromptu double date, she tries to move on and find someone to really settle with. Unfortunately, she can’t get Chase out of her mind. There may have been some certain stalker tendencies in here that made me giggle as well.

Chase is super hot and a GENIUS! Owning and running his own company, he ends up helping Reese connect with a recruiter, which helps her find a new job. What Chase doesn’t realize is the woman he’s been thinking of for month’s turns up for an interview….at his company! He’s trying to resist and he has a tragedy in his past, that he’s trying to get over, but he just can’t stay away from Reese.

I love Vi’s writing. I was sucked in to this book right away and couldn’t put it down. Their chemistry was sizzling and I had to fan myself a couple times with my kindle to cool down. Loved it. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...