Saturday, July 2, 2016

Broken Prince: A Novel (The Royals Book 2)~ Erin Watt





 photo Synopsis black scratch_zpst2tpkl6v.png
These Royals will ruin you…



From wharf fights and school brawls to crumbling lives inside glittery mansions, one guy tries to save himself.



Reed Royal has it all—looks, status, money. The girls at his elite prep school line up to date him, the guys want to be him, but Reed never gave a damn about anyone but his family until Ella Harper walked into his life.



What started off as burning resentment and the need to make his father’s new ward suffer turned into something else entirely—keep Ella close. Keep Ella safe. But when one foolish mistake drives her out of Reed’s arms and brings chaos to the Royal household, Reed’s entire world begins to fall apart around him.



Ella doesn’t want him anymore. She says they’ll only destroy each other.



She might be right.



Secrets. Betrayal. Enemies. It’s like nothing Reed has ever dealt with before, and if he’s going to win back his princess, he’ll need to prove himself Royally worthy. 


 photo Review Black Scratch_zpspsc2gzcp.png  photo silver BC 5 stars_zpsw1cksajh.png
Gah! I could not wait for this book and I am so thankful that I was able to receive an ARC! This is one of my top picks for 2016! The anticipation from that last cliffy had me chomping at the bit! I devoured Broken Prince and absolutely loved the writing. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happened next. The angst, the drama, the sexual tension….all of it just had me wanting to finish the book ASAP, but at the same time, it was so good, I wanted it to last.

 photo 702457_zpsmsk8n8x5.gif

This book makes you fall in love with Reed Royal all over again. I mean he was kind of a dick in Paper Princess…..ok, not kind of, but a total arrogant ass. That was until he realized his love for Ella. Broken Prince really shows how broken Reed and the rest of the Royals are, but it also further solidifies Reed’s love for Ella.

Ella is still her strong and smart self, but her hurt of what she witnessed at the end of Paper Princess has made her gun shy. She does not trust anyone and is just going to try to make it through the rest of high school. Easier said than done, though. Reed is trying to get through to Ella and win back her trust. Easton is getting worse in his antics and Callum and Brooke are just off the chain.




I don’t want to say too much, because I don’t want to spoil it for others. I just can’t say enough amazing things about this book. Ladies, you have out done yourselves and I cannot wait for Twisted Palace. I mean how can I not after this ending? I mean, seriously……


 photo 13394157_zps1vuzbeeg.gif









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...